Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh, hello.

Well, I have decided to start a blog. I realized I love checking out other peoples' blogs ... so why not start my own? Plus I figured it would be a great outlet for pictures, creations, and just being able to write somewhere.

I have been feeling super "artsy" lately and have been building on tons of ideas of things to make. I want to learn how to sew and so much more. I'm definitely wishing my mom would have bought me that amazing hello kitty sewing machine for christmas. but, ya win some and ya loose some. I guess I will just have to learn the old fashion way.

I do know I will be re-inventing a hoodie, decorating numerous things, and making some fabulous hair accessories.... or so I hope.

In addition to those plans...I have been spending way too much time googling things for the type of wedding I want to have. Ridiculous, I know...but you have no idea how amazing it is going to be! He even agrees as well. :] But no, I'm not engaged...yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment